Leaders in Multinational Travel Management
Giles Travel, part of the Gray Dawes Group, are proud to be a member of the Radius Travel Network. Our aim is to make global corporate travel management more personalized and seamless. And we do this through a network of exceptional local agencies that are not only leaders in their own respective markets, but who also meet the high operating and service standards needed to become a Radius member.
For more information please visit the Radius website.
Guaranteed Year on Year Savings
HIGH QUALITY • HIGH VALUE • HIGH SERVICE
By partnering with Giles Travel and Radius, your organisation will benefit from:
- High quality “high value” service: we understand that one of the most important factors in the success of any travel programme is achieving the buy-in and approval of your travellers. By providing a consistent high quality service with professional training and support for all online and offline features we ensure your travellers are happy with the services we provide.
- Regionally “best in market” travel services within a global management framework: we engage with clients at a regional and global level to optimise our travel service provision and meet our clients’ needs.
- A “continuous service improvement” ethos. We continually monitor performance (via agreed service KPI’s) and develop and implement enhanced processes and policies to meet changing client requirements, improve performance and guarantee to reduce costs year on year.
Why Radius Travel?
Our aim is to make global corporate travel management more personalized and seamless. And we do this through a network of exceptional local agencies that are not only leaders in their own respective markets, but who also meet the high operating and service standards needed to become a Radius member.
What Radius Do
How Radius Do It
Exceptional Service, Unrivalled Quality
Delivering remarkable, measurable savings is what we do. How we do it is by caring for you and your travellers and by driving real innovation into your organisation. Wrap this around award winning account management, duty of care, operational planning, business analysis and policy strategy then our value as a true travel partner to you becomes clear.
Typical Client ROI
Typical Fare Savings
Online Booking Solutions
Online Development Manager, Darren Spicer, will happily take you through a demo of our Online Booking Solutions, and following this we’ll add demo login credentials here so you can try in your own time.
Traveller Safety, 24/7
Your travellers travel around the clock, which is why we offer a 24/7 round the clock emergency service outside of our normal office hours.
Don’t travel without Tripcase
Available for iPhone, Android and Blackberry, TripCase website is an indispensable application which can manage your entire travel itinerary. This fantastic cross-platform application will change the way you travel. Find out how to get started and make the most of it with the Tripcase Tutorials
We have recently completed a comprehensive Client Insight Programme, in which we asked our clients to complete an online questionnaire. With separate questions for Travellers, Bookers and Decision Makers, we were thrilled with the feedback. It’s always easy for us to wax lyrical about the fantastic service we feel we deliver to our clients and the value we bring to their businesses, but don’t take our word for it. See how many clients would recommend us to others:
- Decision Makers 100% 100%
- Travel Bookers 96% 96%
- Travellers 94% 94%
- Customer Happiness 98% 98%
Get In Touch
I hope you found this brief introduction to our global travel management solutions of interest. Of course, this is just an overview; to get a lot more detail on how Giles Travel • Radius can inspire your business please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
At Giles Travel we recognise that we’re not just there to secure the best fares, the most innovative itineraries, the slickest online tools or the most experienced consultants. We’re there as an extension of our clients’ own organisations – their out of house travel department. We achieve this because of the depths we go to in understanding our clients, their culture, their brand values and business objectives. Only then can we deliver on a higher level with our trademark emphasis on the personal touch. Only then can we really get to work on delivering remarkable savings on policy, time and cost.
Richard Priestley | Sales Director